Sunday, November 13, 2005

Cor it's good today


Tresco 135 NO.

England close Day 2 of 1st test in Pakistan on 253 for 3 trailing by 24 runs




Flintoff is a God yet again 4 for 68, Harmy chips in with 3 for 37 and Hoggy 2 for 55








Owen scores another 2 against Argentina in 3-2 win in Geneva








Rooney scores opener - this boy is a legend already. World Cup 2006 could be his





Big Ben Cohen scores in typical style on come back to England set-up. England grind out a 26-16 win.





Prediction for February 2007.

England complete trouncing of Aussies in their backyard to retain Ashes and climb to No. 1 in world rankings. England hold World Cups in both Rugby and football. Oh yeah and the Aussies swimming team collapses under the supreme power of the GB team.

7 comments:

witnesswc said...

Nice sports commentary.

Stop by my new world cup blog and dump some more lumber.

Gavin Corder said...

You should put up my Team Britain Fuck No image Six!

Span Ows said...

No he shoudn't, Six sounds a well behaved lad..not a thug...like some!

Great pics Six....and what a great weekend!

Gavin Corder said...

You're sulking because I called you sweet, Span!

Span Ows said...

no I am n...well no...well...oh all right then I AM!!!!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»